Aster Commercial Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10891573) with a registered address: 44 Equinox South, Great Park Road, Bristol BS32 4QL.
For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK and our reference number is ZA445374.
- We keep the information we hold about you to a minimum;
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website;
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things;
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties, but there are some exceptions;
- You have lots of privacy rights;
- We take security seriously; and
The personal information we collect about you
We ensure that your privacy is respected at all times and our primary goal is to improve upon and make sure our services and messaging are relevant for all our users, while also ensuring that personal information of all users is respected and protected.
To learn about the information we collect and how we use your personal data, read the notice or notices which apply best to your relationship with us:
- I am a client or a prospective client
- I am just visiting your website
They enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Sharing and transferring your personal information
We may share your information or data with trusted third parties who help us provide certain aspects of our services. In particular, we may engage third parties to:
- facilitate the sending of any emails to you;
- facilitate clients in making credit card payments;
- help us track website conversion success metrics; and
- log any errors and issues with our website.
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with our partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards, and we regularly review these standards and practices.
We also have to share information or data in order to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to us and/or as required or permitted by law.
If you would like further information about who we share your personal information with, please contact us at email@example.com.
Retaining your personal information
We will hold your information for as long as is needed to enable us to provide the services to you. We may also keep all or part of your information if it is reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way.
We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
Control over your personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights available to you. In summary, you have the right to:
- access the personal information we hold about you;
- request that we correct any mistakes in the information which we hold about you;
- request the that we delete or remove your personal information in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured format;
- request that your personal data is transferred to a third party;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means concerning you or significantly affect you.
For further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see: Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- provide us with the relevant information to identify you;
- provide us with proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- let us know the information to which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you have about our use of your information. If you are not happy with how we manage your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Any changes we make to this notice will be posted on this page.
How to contact us
What personal information we hold
As our client or as a prospective client, we will hold the following information about you:
- Name and contact information
- Information about your business activities
- Information and documents about your matters or enquiries, including communications with you
- Billing and payment information
- Log files which include an IP address assigned to you so that we can monitor our website traffic
How we use your personal information
We process personal data about you:
- to fulfil our contractual responsibility to deliver the services to you; and/or
- to pursue our legitimate interests of providing support and improving the services we offer and developing new products and service features; and/or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
What personal information we hold
As a visitor, we generate log files from various servers which will include an IP address assigned to you. We use the logs from our servers to assist in security, as well as to determine visitor behaviour and to monitor traffic.
How we use your personal information
We process personal data about you to pursue our legitimate interests of providing support and improving the services we offer and developing new products and service features.
We will keep your data for 6 months.